View Full Version : E5 - Nailed (Vid Anyone?)
06-17-2011, 09:28 PM
Can anyone provide a video of how to beat this stage? I've been stuck on it for a week now and I read all the advice but no matter what I do, i can't beat it. I need a step by step guide or a video if possible. Please!!!
06-26-2011, 04:00 PM
This level is such crap. It's impossible I can get past it even on easy level. I have referred this game to several friends and they cant get past it either. Any real help would be appreciated.
06-30-2011, 12:08 AM
I finally made it in easy mode with 0 life losses... after about 100 tries and after updating to the version 1.0.1 (it seems they changed the starting money a bit).
Unfortunately I cannot create vids, but I will try to describe my strategy:
- use splash towers along the way, especially in inner corners and at positions, were the monsters pass twice. At the end, I had about 8-10 splash towers at Lv3. Splash towers are effective because of the huge amount of monsters coming at the same time after round 10.
- use scouts in the 2nd row (one blank block between tower and way) because of the exploding monsters that jam the towers. I had about 10 of them at Lv3 at the end. Place them in the most effective positions. They won't reach much of the way, however the range is enough on lv3 so that they can reach 2 or 3 blocks and as they will not be jammed, they are effective
- use lasers for the straight way in the lower screen position. I had one laser on each side, position 1/9 and 11/9 (x/y blocks from upper left side of screen). You will need a blank block between laser and way because the exploding monsters will make them unusable if you put them directly near the way
- I used 2 focus towers at position 2/4 and 5/7. They are stronger than the scouts and at these positions they cannot be jammed. I had them both on lv.3 at the end
- you may need to manually select the healers. Wait for them to enter the stage, pause the game and select them.
- get some of the resources at right side of screen. They are usefull in the beginning. However, I only took about 8 of them
- at position 2/9, in front of the left laser, there is a bonus resource. Until round 45, I had only the laser nearby so I selected this resource. The laser will shoot at it, making no damage but damages all monster along the way.
07-01-2011, 08:21 PM
There is a much easier way to beat this level
Build a laser behind the pink mushroom that is located in the bottom right near the generators, close to where the hill dips down on the straight away on the bottom. Now aim that laser to fire upon the mushroom it won't destroy it but it will fire down the bottom row all the way across upgrade it to full then build 3 more behind it. this should take away two generator spots (this is so you know you you're doing it right) also because you're on a hill the laser distance will still fire upon that mushroom.
You should also build a splash tower upgraded to the level 2 by the base after you've upgraded that first laser to prevent those pesky little medics from getting by
Finally build splash towers up top to kill the bosses just not to close to destroy that mushroom!
Easy as pie
07-07-2011, 11:17 PM
This method works perfectly! Thanks Justjro for posting it! :) What I like about this method is that it's simple and it requires very little effort.
I added a few slow towers to slow the enemies down, then my laser towers fried the enemies.
07-16-2011, 11:40 AM
Was stuck on this level and the laser method killed everything except one or two medics that got through, which were promptly killed by my Scout towers. I had to use Level 3 rockets near the base and along the path because Level 3 Splash towers didn't help at all with the last wave. Thanks Justjro!
07-27-2011, 04:23 AM
i don't have a video but a picture of my victory :D
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.