Become King of all pirates and buy the whole world!
The old pirate dream of ruling the vast ocean? You have a chance to make it happen. Through online pacific tactical simulation, join《King of pirates》 and get your shot at ocean domination.
Become a pirate captain in this age of war and chaos, and throw yourself into the great ocean!
Meet crew members - each with unique abilities - defeat enemies, and search for the royal treasures sleeping deep in the ocean.
Immense riches, fame, and the title “the king of the pirate” awaits you: there can be only one!
*** Supports English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean
≫ Compete with players online
- Join or form online communities
- Interact through message boards and personal mail
- Form pirate crews with players you like: Fight and grow together
≫ Captains and crew members
- 3 captains with different battle methods
- Crew members with over 20 different abilities
- Crew training system: Combine power, agility, intelligence, charm, and luck
≫ Overwhelming scale, grand and beautiful land
- 300 cities with different stories and hundreds of missions
≫ Hundreds of treasures sank deep in the ocean
- Battle against other players in order gain control of these treasures
≫ Thrilling strategic battles!
- Compete with thousands of NPCs on the high seas
- Battle 1 on 1 against other users
- Hundreds of tactical strategies to choose from!
≫ Travel across the ocean in your own ship
- Ship designs based on real naval legends of the 17th century
- Make you own ship icons
[Using the city]
1. Touch the store you want to use and enter
2. Select a menu you want to use from the store menu
3. Use the store
• Receiving mission
- Go to the guild and view list of missions you can carry.
- Accept the mission you want.
- Missions act as a guide so you can learn the game faster and with more ease.
• Recruiting crew members
- Go to a pub and select recruitment menu.
- If there is a crew you want in the pub, press recruitment button.
- You pick up different crews in different cities.
- You can only pick up 1 type of crew in each city. If there is nobody to recruit in a city, then you already recruited a crew member from that city.
• Boarding crew member
- Recruited crew can be used only if they are boarded on your ship.
- Select crew exchange menu from the pub to board your crew member.
- The left of crew exchange screen is crew info on your ship and the right is info of crew members you have.
- Drag crews to your ship to board them.
- On the other hand, you get your crews off the ship by dragging them to the storage.
• Getting rumors on treasures
- Treasures appear in the ocean 6 times a day, every 4 hours.
- In order to get your hands on the treasure, you need to hear about their rumors first.
- You can hear about treasures that appeared near the city in the treasure rumor menu from the pub.
- Select the treasure you want and pay some expenses for the rumor to get 4 coordinates that lead to the treasure.
- Only 1 coordinate leads to the real treasure.
• Purchasing ship
- Go to the shipyard and select ship purchase menu.
- If there is a ship you want to purchase, press purchase button.
- Each city sells different ships.
- Writings under the ship that says Gunnery / hand-to-hand combat / navigation indicate customization of the ship that
matches the captain’s type.
- You can choose a ship that matches your type.
• Fleet formation
- Purchased ships need to be put in your fleet in order to be used.
- You can set formation of your fleet by selecting fleet exchange menu in the harbor.
- The left of fleet exchange screen is information of fleet managed by you, and the right if information of the fleet
- Drag the ship in your fleet to complete formation.
- Number of ships you can use for the formation is 2 for Lv.10 and 3 for Lv.20.
• Supplies and sailing
- Before set sailing to the ocean, you need to secure supplies first.
- Select supply & sail menu in the harbor.
- Supplies and crews can be filled completely with just one button. (You cannot fill them partially.)
- Complete supplying the goods and shows the number of tiles you can move.
- When all preparation is complete, press set sail button. Then you can set out to the ocean.
1. Select the tile you want to go to.
2. Press move button.
3. Movement speed depends on the type of the ship.
4. Screen is refreshed every 10 seconds.
1. Select a tile where enemy is.
2. Press battle button.
3. Select a target and order method of your attack.
4. Battle button depends on the captain type and skills learned.
[Training crew members]
1. Press train button from the bottom menu.
2. Select a crew member to train.
3. Select training time.
4. Select train menu.
5. Press select complete button.
6. Press OK button after confirming train menu and expenses.